- All authors should significantly contributed to the research
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection
- List of references should be provided by authors
- Information on financial support should be provided by authors
- Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal
The articles submitted must be written in English.
Here is the guide of the journal:
The abstract must be 150-250 words.
All the paragraphs in the article must be justified.
The articles submitted to ITEJ Journal must be constructed in APA 7 format.
- Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case publisher or editors cannot encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- The journal could retract or correct articles when needed.
- Publishers and editors could allways publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Please read the doument below: