Download Manuscript Submission Guide and Paper Template
- All authors should significantly contributed to the research
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection
- List of references should be provided by authors
- Information on financial support should be provided by authors
- Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal
You could also read about our review process
The articles submitted must be written in English.
Here is the guide of the journal:
The abstract must be 150-250 words.
All the paragraphs in the article must be justified.
The articles submitted to ITEJ Journal must be constructed in APA 7 format.
- Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case publisher or editors cannot encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- The journal could retract or correct articles when needed.
- Publishers and editors could allways publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Please read the doument below: